Message from Managing Director
By Pentewan Sands on the March 21st, 2020 in
As the situation continues to evolve, we will keep you abreast of what we are doing from day to day.
At the time of writing, Heligan Camping remains open but pitches are being re-allocated to increase distance between units across the park. However, we are keeping the position under close review and will be following Government directives as and when they are issued.
Our approach continues to be that:
- We are committed to the health & wellbeing of our staff and customers and will review Best Practice daily
- We are rigorously implementing the highest standards of transmission prevention throughout our premises including regular sanitization of all common hand-touch points
Our staff Vigilant Health Mandate remains as follows:
Staff team will observe the 2-metre distance rule from guests & colleagues as much as possible, as recommended by the Government.
- The Company will robustly adhere to all Government advice on practice.
- Hygiene facilities are available on arrival at reception and throughout the Park.
- The temperature will be taken of every employee entering our premises.
- Hand washing at all relevant opportunities. Every single member of our team has committed to thoroughly washing hands at least every 2 hours.
- Warm welcome, but no shaking of hands or physical contact with customers – to be extended outside of work too.
- Anyone with the faintest symptoms will self-isolate.
- Whilst there have been no known instances of staff or customer contagion, we are insisting upon a zero tolerance of any suspected symptoms amongst staff or customers on our premises.
We look forward to welcoming you to Heligan Camping very soon. This will eventually be behind us. Until then, try to look on the bright side of life!
With best wishes,